Saturday 19 November 2011

Keeping Things Uniform


I don't have much to say on the subject of women in uniform other than I approve of the practice. There was a time when nurses wore their whites and stewardesses were considered eye candy in an industry that rewarded them for being just that. Not that that was a good thing however, now nurses wear scrubs and stewardesses are looked upon in the travel business as nazis in nylons. Hey....wait a sec..... Nazis in Nylons. I like that, I'm getting a visual.....
Here we have a piece called 'Grounded Bird' I had a at one time a comment that the piece was not proportional, but what I was playing with was something called forshortening. The subject is leaning forward and her arms are going away from view. Also she is not gagged, at least for the time being, as I wanted the expression to tell the tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment