Sunday 13 November 2011

Hose Bag


A derogatory term to be sure is to call a woman a 'hose bag'. I don't like the sound of it myself, but it was based on historical fact. My brain is filled with useless things that spin about and eventually tumble out .. if it has any type of fetish attached to it I likely have a fact somewhere in my inventory that relates too much knowledge in uselessness.
 I believe it was Nebraska in the late 70's to early 80's, seems there was a law on the books that exotic dancers were forbidden to be completely nude and as a matter of consequence it further required that they be clad in pantyhose, or 'tyghts' to my good UK friends, whilst on stage. Now if you were mandated to wear this dainty little item as a requirement, there was a great possibility you could ruin a pair in no time flat with a run, or as my UK fetishists may refer to it as a 'ladder'. So our industrious dancers were inclined to carry extra pairs in the form of a brand of choice called 'No-Nonsense'. These beauties came in a small pouch much like pictured except the pouch fully closed with a self seal flap. Incidently many professional photographers and film people use to use this brand as well because they flattered the model and did not give off harsh sheen. Thought I add that little tidbit to prove to you how much shitty trivia I have to bear.
Nebraska I'm quite sure is very nice and has loads of corn to spare but it doesn't seem to me to hold a candle to other meccas of night life such as Vegas or insert just about anywhere here (-------). Seems our dancer friends in the mid west found other ways to supplement their income via other trades. Not that mention of all of them need be but one for certain was selling pot or at least carrying it for recreational means. The 'No-Nonsense' bag was as it turned out perfect to hold a good amount and when closed felt weight and feel as though it was just an unopened extra pair of those lovely, lovely, oh so sensual and alluring.... you get the idea. So when the local constabulary decided to search one of these dancers on suspicion of being a drug peddling ner-do-well, albeit cute, they would often bypass the hosiery item as being perhaps too personal a place to look.
If you were looking to hook up with some 'bud' one night perhaps one of the lovely dancers might point out a colleague across the room and say "Check out Amber, she's a 'HoseBag'".
This week I offer one titled "On the Loose" seems she got a run too from her struggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment